2015 China Overview Automobile Market Report
2015 China Overview Automobile Market Report highlights 2015 China Automobile Market status, including the overview of China’s automobile industry, the market share of domestic car production and the top 10 best sales automakers in China. It also makes comparison of the popularity and market share of different car models.
- In 2014, the growth of domestic car production and sales reduced by half compared to year 2013. Passenger automobile’s growth appeared to be slow down, which still outperformed the overall automobile industry.
- The sedan market’s size was relatively higher. The 2014 sales of SUV and MVP increased significantly over previous year. Contrarily, cross passenger vehicle market showed a falling trend. Unlike the sales and production boost of commercial vehicles in year 2013, the market volume of cross commercial vehicles experienced overall decline in 2014.
- The market share of China domestic self-owned brand passenger vehicles decreased in 2014, and the falling trend has sustained in consecutive four years. The market shares of German, American, Korean and French passenger vehicles are further promoted.
- China car market is multi-oligopolistic. The sales volume of eight automobile tycoons accounted for 85.67% of total market sales. And their market shares still appears to expand slightly.
- From the perspective of overall market, automobiles have become the necessities to the rich. With the increase of private assets, the rich will show greater demand for automobiles to carter their various needs in their lives. Most of the rich who have plan for purchasing sedans are inclined to choose medium-/high-end products.