2015 China Overview Mobile Internet Research
2015 China Overview Mobile Internet Research outlined Chinese market size of mobile netizens, pictured netizens' demography as well as their behavior and preferences in terms of surfing online with mobile devices. In addition, in this part, the status quo and trends of China mobile ads have been summarized including marketing budgets allocation to mobile ads.
- China mobile network services are provided by three state-run tycoons. Besides Wifi, 2G/3G is most often used by mobile netizens.
- 90% of whole Internet users are mobile netizens, most of which are males. Compare to the whole Internet users , mobile netizens who use Internet more frequently and spend more time on Internet tend to be loyal to mobile Internet.
- Mobile socialization, mobile searching and mobile news reading are mobile netizens’ three major motivations. Meanwhile, mobile payment, mobile shopping and mobile financing will be new highlights in the future.
- Mobile Internet advertisement has accounted for more than half of the overall Internet advertisement volume. It can be expected that the market share of mobile Internet advertising will be even higher in the future. Regarding to mobile marketing, APPs advertisement and mobile searching marketing will become future mainstreams.
- 70%of mobile advertisers concentrate in network services, most of which are cyber games and e-commerce domains. CPA and CPM are two main pricing methods in mobile advertising market in which pictures and APP distributions are major forms and types. Two most important evaluation criteria for advertisers in selecting platforms and mobile media are the final effectiveness of advertising and the quality of ad views.
- In terms of mobile advertising, mobile phone netizens prefer to click on picture and text link advertisement. Regarding to the contents, mobile phone netizens prefer to the business introduction ads and ticket booking. Mobile phone netizens view ads in order to ease pressure, be informed of news and acquire coupons. Being fans of accurate and interactive ads, mobile netizens dislike failing to shut down ads or ads’ invasion their private space.
- In terms of mobile terminals, videos and searching engines will be advertisers’ priorities when they consider to increase advertising budgets.